We realize how important your case is to you, and we take very
seriously the responsibility of being entrusted with your future.
To satisfy these requirements, WIB consulting provides its clients
with a full range of immigration services including:
- Preliminary assessment of client's chances to get the visa
for which they are going to apply according to requirements of
Australian immigration law;
- Helping clients to work out the best strategy to achieve their
- Informing clients about up-to-date requirements of DIBP concerning
- Providing clients with all necessary forms which should be
submitted, consulting about how to fill in these forms and requirements
for documents which must support the application;
- Consulting about process of skills assessment, helping with
lodgement of application with relevant assessing authority for
client's nominated occupation to determine if their skills are
suitable for migration purposes (General Skilled Migration Stream);
- Help with preparation of supporting documents such as Resume,
Reference letters, Business Plan, etc. in accordance with DIBP's
- Direct contact with assessing authorities, relevant sections
of DIBP, Adelaide Skilled Processing Center, State/Territory
authorities and other organizations in Australia on
- Lodgement of appellations on behalf of the client or applying
for review of a decision of the Department of Immigration;
- Full range of services for Family migrants including lodgement
of sponsorship and visa application, help with selection of necessary
evidences supporting your case, etc.
- Consulting about health requirements, police clearance, and
special return criteria.
- Help with lodgement applications for extensions of visas (application
for a further visa of the same type), change of class of currently
held visa, change of status (application for permanent residency
for people who entered Australia on a temporary visa), and protection
We are ready to provide our clients with additional services at
their request and remain available to answer your calls and emails.
We will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
We only act for clients that we genuinely believe we can help.
We usually make a free preliminary assessment for people who send
us necessary information about their cases. If you are satisfied
with our job and wish to continue to work with us, we will send you
an offer describing services provided by WIB Consulting for your
case, and fees for these services.
We use a flexible payment approach that means:
- All of our fees are fully negotiable;
- The payment may be made earthier in full for whole package of
services or step-by-step for every service provided;
- Client may choose to use only those of our services, which are
necessary to him/her at this moment. In this case, we use separate
mini-contracts for every service(s) you need.